PDA Mini-CIP HMI P&ID Screen
Use inner vertical slider to view all text in scroll box.
- The P&ID screen displays the CIP Skid components and changes color to indicate Active or Inactive condition of the valves, pump and HXR.
- The current values for Flow Rate, Temperature, Supply Pressure, Conductivity (M ohms) and Resitivity (Milli-Siemens) are displayed full time.
- The Gallons Delivered; i.e., passed through the Flow Meter, are also displayed for the period of each CIP Pump operation.
- The Manual Operations screen provides Push-Button Control of steps for:
- F2 DRAIN SYSTEM
- F3 KEEP TANK FULL (Water Tank)
- F4 RINSE TO DRAIN
- F5 SYSTEM FILL & RECIRC
- F7 START HEATING
- F8 ADD CAUSTIC
- F9 ADD ACID
- F10 DRAIN CIRCUIT
Push Buttons F1 an F6 can be used to toggle between the P&ID Screen and the Manual Operations screen and thus essentially use much of the PLC software, under Manual Control, to progress through a CIP program, and explain the operations underway.
Note: A modification of the software made in recent years to enable use of the Water Tank as a Solution Tank for a Cleaning Validation Course required replacement of Caustic and Acid Feed on the following slides with Chemical Feed and a button for Chemical Makeup.